Saturday, August 24, 2013

Creativity

Last class we were given the option to partake in three different activities, decorating your daybook, make a scribbling machine or scribble with light. All of which I wanted to do but I went with decorating my daybook. I didn't exactly have a plan in mind, I just collected things that looked interesting to me and put them all together. I didn't want to put too much on because I already liked the pattern my daybook had but I wanted to put on just enough to emphasize it. At first I didn't know how the project related to an English class but I soon realized that I was using my creativity to create something, and that you use that same creativity when writing. In all, the class has been real fun and I'm excited for what's in store for the rest of the semester.

1 comment:

  1. I like how we got to use our creativity in class. I feel like that is a major component of english class. Without it class would have gotten very boring and monotonous very quickly.

    ReplyDelete